Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

SLJ Day 4: Packing bags

Kia ora, carrying on the last blog posts I have written. Today was all about packing bags and thinking of what would be essential. Something tells me I have underpacked but sometimes you just have to go with the flow. The first paragraph isn't about packing bags though, it is about the weather. Looking at the weather in Germany for the next five days, it looks like their weather stays the same most of the time.

Today it is 12 am in Berlin, the weather is clear and it’s 8 degrees celsius. Tomorrow the skies will be clear with a high of 16 and a low of 6. On Wednesday it will be clear, with a high of 19 and a low of 6. On Thursday it will be slightly cloudy with a high of 21 and a low of 7. While on Friday it will be cloudy again, with a high of 23 and a low of 10.



These are all the things I think I’ll need.
$5,000* (NZD, assuming I’m travelling there when I’m older)
Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap,Comb. *
Clothing* (Made for the cold)
A board game or two.
A book. 

Passport*
Everything with an asterisk next to it means those are the things I really think are essential. Goodbye, hope you enjoyed my blog post. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment