Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Terrific T-ball

 Kia ora, in Te Ngahere Whaea Kc came and taught us how to play T-ball. T-ball is a sport that is similar to softball, there are only three differences between T-ball and softball they are, in T-ball, no one bowls, everyone gets a turn at batting and there’s a much softer ball. Instead of bowling, the ball is sitting on a pole and a person grabs the bat then hits the ball. It doesn’t matter if you hit the pole because as soon as the ball moves, you have to run and the fielders have to get you out. To get someone out, one of the fielders has to get the ball and place the ball on the base that the runner is running to. When I was fielding I stayed on third base. The end score was 8-11 to the other team but we didn’t get to finish our match. I found batting really difficult, but I enjoyed the game a lot. Have you ever played T-ball before, if so, what’s your favourite position?






4 comments:

  1. Hi Im Tama from from otaki colleage good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Tama, thank you for taking the time to read my post, I appreciate the feedback.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ben my name is Mikaira and I go to Paihia School like you. I liked that you had fun. We have been doing T-Ball as well in our class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ben my name is Henry and I go to Paihia school. The writing you provided is fantastic. I really like your blog because you told everyone how to play T - Ball.

    ReplyDelete